About Adam

Retail Demon, Event Guru, Quizmaster, Novice Blogger, Baseball Player, Fiancee, Film Addict, TV enthusiast, Jack Bauer Devotee.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Bridesmaids - The Sarah Verdict

Selected comments from myself and Sarah on the film. Sarah is very particular as you can tell.

Potential Spoilers Ahead!!

Me - Well what did you think?
Sarah - Too much toilet humour
Me - One scene?
Sarah - Yeah too much.

Sarah - The main girl should had been younger like Christina Applegate. I mean she looks like her but older.
Adam - well seeing as the 'main girl' wrote it, maybe she wanted to be in in too.

Adam - What did you think of the ending, would you give it the usual Sarah ending? Sarah - Well did she end up opening another cake shop or what? More loose ends.
Adam - Well i think it leaves it to you to decide
Sarah - I didn't pay to use my brain. I paid for them to do that and give me an ending.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

1 comment: