About Adam

Retail Demon, Event Guru, Quizmaster, Novice Blogger, Baseball Player, Fiancee, Film Addict, TV enthusiast, Jack Bauer Devotee.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

OK Commuter!

OK commuter!

It's 6.30pm and I've just left the retail hellmouth for yet another day and I've successfully reached the train station 6 minutes later to get 'the good train'.

The good train simply consists of fewer dregs of society but the downside to that is the scholars. The ones that have a large stack of papers with a university logo at the top. Either the work they have HAS to be completed during their journey or they just wish to be noticed.
The other passengers spend their time reading books more exciting than my own, playing on oversized iPhones or listening to dad rock.




Here I am trying to write a decent editorial and they have no idea. They probably think I'm texting a mate called Tony to see if he wants to go the pub.

So next time you see a lady like the above just shake your head and get on with your own life. That's what I plan to do. Sorry Tony's calling me....got to go.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment