About Adam

Retail Demon, Event Guru, Quizmaster, Novice Blogger, Baseball Player, Fiancee, Film Addict, TV enthusiast, Jack Bauer Devotee.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Just drive.

The dreaded day is this Friday and i'm strangely not too nervous about it. Last time I took the test was 18 months ago and resulted in me monging up a junction that resulted in a straight fail.
The maneuvers are as good as there'll ever be and my handling of roundabouts is improving faster than a pie thrown at a Australian media tycoon.
I just don't want a pleb of an examiner who is fed up of life and the only joy that they get is failing bright and handsome 20-somethings who just wish to be able to transport their loved ones to and from retail parks.
I mean I see 80 year olds crawling out of Waitrose in a Ford Fiesta and heading towards Mecca (the bingo hall not Pilgrim central).
I promise I will not overtake Eddie Stobart trucks screaming Power!
I won't listen to Westwood!!! or compilations of Glee.
 
After 8 lessons I'm ready to give it my best and if I pass then I will reward myself with KFC, Harry Potter Part 2 and that also means the new traile for Dark Knight Rises.
If I fail, then the trailer will stay hidden until i'm worthy.
 
I just hope for no emergency stop and for the maneuver I'll take either reversing into a bay or parallel parking.
But Southport can be a ferocious mistress!
 
Adam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment